Khushi Nepal - Introduction
Khushi Nepal is a registered, non-profitable, non-governmental organization working for the welfare of underprivileged and vulnerable children in Nepal since Jan 2011. The organization primarily focuses its activities on outreach, education, socialization and income-generation activities to the family of the affected children. The activities of Khushi Nepal are centralized to bring positive changes in the life of children and encourage them to lead a better and inspired life
Khushi Nepal - Vision
Khushi means joy in Nepali. The ultimate aim of Khushi Nepal is to ensure the children and the youth of Nepal lead joyful and flourishing life.
Khushi Nepal - Mission
Make certain the disadvantaged children and youth of Nepal will realize their full potential through quality education, proper health and hygiene, and love, care and support.
Khushi Nepal - Objective
- Support educational institutions where the target group will receive quality educational upbringing;
- Improve the health and wellbeing of the target group by providing medical and related services;
- Fulfill the basic needs of the children and the youth by establishing a home, where they can receive transit, drop-in services and socialization support;
- During emergency, work to benefit the affected community;
- Reintegrate vulnerable children and youth to the society;
- Conduct baseline and other surveys to discover real needs of the target group;
- Work with families of deprived children and youth to create opportunities to generate income;
- Create a network of organizations working for the benefit of target groups, and build a referring services.